Find out how cloud computing is helping to support business growth for « Global Minnows » in this exclusive excerpt from Frictionless Enterprise, a forthcoming book by Cloud Computing Expert and ZDNet Blogger, Phil Wainewright, about how forward-looking enterprises are harnessing the cloud for business transformation.
In just two decades, the web has transformed the ability for smaller enterprises to reach a global market and compete with industry leaders with little more than an Internet connection and a great idea. Cloud computing enables those businesses the ability to out-manoeuvre larger competitors through a scalable, agile, low cost infrastructure, providing real-time access to critical business information.
- How growing businesses are going global with cloud computing
- The competitive advantage cloud technology provides to growing businesses
- How disruptive technology is impacting traditional industries
- Why access to real-time information is so critical in fast growing enterprises
- How the cloud has helped tech leader GoPro grow to a global $200m+ business in just 2.5